We understand that all DCR employees contracted to clientele represent both companies onsite, as such our first point of influence is to ensure that all employees present onsite every day in professional and suitable attire. DCR, regardless of the duration of the assignment, will outfit all employees with PPE prior to site mobilisation, and replace when appropriate.
Our safety management system actively promotes safer work environments by providing:
- Effective control measures
- Safety risk assessments of proposed work sites
- Registers of potential hazards and corresponding control measures
- Pre-employment medical assessments
- Comprehensive safety inductions and ongoing safety training through DCR Application Pack and Onsite Inductions
- Site inspections/audits of your site
- Attitudinal testing of potential workers
- Incident investigations and management (including workers compensation claims management and rehabilitation)
DCR’s safety compliance and performance monitoring is structured around the guidelines of relevant state and territory occupational health and safety related acts and regulations.
Contact us to find out more about how we can help you maintain appropriate onsite safety performance.